Sunday, August 08, 2010


Well yesterday we went to our friends Hope and Kirk's new house. It was their son, Evan's, Birthday party. It was pretty fun, I should mention that it was Hope's birthday celebration, and a house warming party as well. There was games and even a Pinata and a fire pit with s'mores as well. all was fun, it was a great to be outside. I met new people and saw people I haven't seen since last year. Jerid was beyond well be haive...until we had to leave, because he didn't want too, we had a tantrum, but I'm happy to report. It was a normal kind coming from a eleven year old. So Ya hay. It is the little things I swear that make life worth living. Today is a little less hectic. We have met up with a friend of ours, Rahki, she was in town to help some friends of hers to set up the tent where she will be sleeping during Ren. Fest. MN. which starts on the 21st of Aug. We took her to the Carver house, because she had never seen it in person. Needless to say, she thinks we should live there too. Sigh, I hate having everything in limbo. At the same time. I doesn't feel that bad. Hard to explain. (The picture was taken by Justin Hartley at the Evan's birthday party)

1 comment:

Brittany N. Sheehan said...

Oh sad, broken-necked Pikachu! Good thing it bleeds candy.