Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Birthday week went great!! The day of my Birthday, Justin and a few friends, Rahki and Tim, went walking in the morning and then went to D'vinci's for lunch. I was told that calories don't count on my birthday, so I ate lots and got a birthday shake!!!! It was fun. I also had gotten allot of Happy Birthdays on Face book from those who would have other wise not known what it was. Sweet none the less. For my Birthday I got me the Knitting with out Tears book (finely) and The Knitters Workshop By. Elisabeth Zimmerman . Crazy as it is I have also made so far Three Baby Surprise sweaters, and a rendition of a baby blanket only done as a wash cloth. I also thinking of making me the Rorschach sweater, I just have to find all the yarn for it, I know I have it. It's just packed somewhere. Also Rahki, Justin, Tim and I have been getting together to walk on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, at the Chaska Community Center. So far this is the second week. It seems to be working. Tomorrow Rahki is coming out to make Zucchini Bread, she brought me lots and man I have no idea what else to do with it. We will have lots for Ren. Fest. Which started last weekend. Jerid is on the last week of summer camp with Mount Olivet Rolling Acers. He has a love hate relationship with the place, he doesn't want to go entill he is there and then he is fine. I'm waiting for my second pay check from MRCI. I am also waiting to get the paper work to sign Justin up to start getting his job started there, he will be getting more money and more pay. I see no down side to it. We are also going to making the move to Carver after all. We have discussed it. It would be in the best interest of Justin's father to move in and pay off his fathers depts and live in his house until medically he can return. For we know the days of his father living on his own is no longer an option. We just have to get him med's that will be able to stabilize his moods so he doesn't fight getting the cares that he needs.

No comments: