Saturday, May 07, 2011


Spring is now sprung! I have the flowers in



my yard to prove it!




With it I had done a Beltain (May Day) swap on Ravelry and gotten a drop


spindle and some beautiful hand died wool.


I have never spun wool before, so some friends of mine, told me about the fiber festivel that was going on this weekend.


We went today and had a great time. I learned how to use my drop spindle there, I also found my new obsession with fiber (not that I needed anouther one) Next weekend my friend Jenny will be coming to my house for some sewing and quilting. Part of the sewing projects will be costumes for ConVergence (a Sci-Fi convention in Bloomington MN that is coming up in July) Though the theme isn't steampunk most people are looking at it as such, I thinking of making my costume on this level though not on the same level as most...it should be intresting.



One the news of Jerid.


He is swimming without life vest and loves to jump in on the deep end. He swam 30 feet the other day and loves to float on his back now. It is awesome to be able to say that. I am a proud mama.


Speaking of Mama's Happy Mother's day to all Mother's and prospective Mama's!

No comments: