Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Busy busy busy

Updates on my family since Thanksgiving last year.  So sorry I haven't updated in a while, I have been  busy busy, not many pictures this time.  Sorry, I do have pictures of my latest projects.  You've guessed it, hand dyed yarns!  It is exciting for me because it was something that I have been thinking about for years and I am afraid that I don't want it to stop.

Justin has even joined in on the fun as well.  He still will not knit, but he likes painting and dying the yarn, I guess it is just one step at a time.  It will come. I know it.

On the family front so far things are going well.  My brother, who was diagnosed with Epilepsy, has now gotten his diagnoses changed to a Seizure disorder.  I am not so sure that is a better diagnoses, but it has been changed.  Prayers for him and his family are always welcome.  Over Christmas we were all sick. The flu ran us all down.  Jerid had a double ear infection to boot.  He hadn't had an ear infection in years now he is going threw his second one in the past three months.  Poor kid.  He has his I.E.P. meeting this week and he went skiing with his class mates, hope to have pictures to share.

The shop as had some set backs last month.  Our drainage pipes froze last month when the store was supposed to be open.  Well we had to close because we had no plumbing and Justin had to be there to talk to the plumbers and Jerid needed someone to get him off the bus.  The schedule  was not working in our favor.  Now it will be the weekend to be open again, and another cold snap, keeping my fingers cross to make it threw this one.  Not much more to report.  Enjoy the pretty pictures of yarn till next time.



No comments: