Tuesday, August 02, 2011

It's hard to believe that most of the summer has gone.


I haven't been as much of a shutter bug, as I am most of the time. I have been taking my camra, I just haven't been taking any pictures.



Jerid will be going to summer camp soon and then back to school before anyone knows it. Wow, Time flies when your sweltering hot.



This is the hotest summer, Minnesota has seen ever. More then once it was over a hundred and five degrees. I'm hoping that there is not anouther flood in the fall, like last year. I know alot of Ren. Fest. Workers (including Justin and myself) that would not like to drive around the river for work.



I've been sewing for the Festivel this year. I'm so amazed to think that this would be my fifteenth year working for or around Ren. Fest. It only seems like a few years ago I started, not fifteen. Speaking of time flying...Geess. I've also been trying to design for a crochet book. I'm hoping that I will get in it. I can crochet. This will be the first thing I've ever designed for crochet.



I also haven't been writing as much because I have a new obsession. It's my new spinning wheel!!


My friend Sandra had gifted me a spinning wheel and I've been having alot of fun! (as you can see it's not just me!)


I've been making my own yarn and having alot of fun, I'm amazed with each new skien, I'm getting better each time. I'm also looking into classes for Master Knitting. The classes are a bit steep in price, but I'm thinking it just might be worth it. Then I could say I mastered something. I think it sounds good.


Well, I hope everyone enjoy's the rest of the summer, I hoping to. I meen so far so good.


I've also started to write some fiction on ,http://www.wattpad.com/mystories there isn't much up, so I'll work on that.















No comments: