Monday, November 01, 2010


Tomorrow is November 2, 2010. A voting day. Even though it isn't a presidential election. I hope everyone will find it in their day to vote. Ok now that I have that out of the way. The last few weeks have been a little crazy Justin and Jerid went to Long Lake Conservation Center Up North Minnesota, October 18-20 th. Having the time to myself I went to Minnehaha Falls. I also went to the Mall of America. Gearing up for winter, Moving to Carver MN. has been a intresting feet. We have been slowly moving. The biggest thing right now is money. We have to start paying for past due bills for our house and Justin's dad's house. Thankfully Justin just transfered jobs to MRCI for more pay and more hours. It isn't alot more, but hay, more is more...right? Also I have been knitting like crazy. I am knitting for Christmas and I also have to think baby quilts, many of my friends are having babies. So that's all I guess entill next time.

No comments: