Monday, November 15, 2010


I haven't been in a writing mood lately, Ironically it is writing awareness month. I have to admit that I have been more on the groove pof picture and knitting happy. I have been exparimenting with more then one color and have been knitting for Christmas, I almost got my mom's gift done. I just don't know what to make for others. Or if I will. The Picture that is up is from the Minnehaha Falls in Minnesota. I was there on the 12th of November. Justin and his bands (Beth Kinderman and the Player Characters and the Feng Shui Ninjas) went to WindyCon near Chicago IL. this past weekend (Nov. 12-14) They are very good bands and I suggest to anyone who haven't heard them to check them out.
I've been trying to get together with friends to get other projects done, but the it seems to be that the project gods have deemed it not worth it. I will continue to try, I just think I shouldn't promise anything.
that is for now
have a good week

No comments: