Monday, April 16, 2018

Winter 2.0

Well it snowed about to feet yesterday, (April 15, 2018) So very grateful for the ability to have a full pantry, and many art projects to do.  I managed to watch 4 Marvel movies, and made six wash clothes, some sewing and got some cleaning done. Also it was Justin and my sixteen year anniversary on the 15th,  Sixteen years, doesn't feel that long ago we just met, but the facts don't lie. So grateful to have him in my life, not sure where I would be without him, not that I ever want to think about that.  Today the roads were clear enough to get out to get taxes done, so that is finished for another year. My health seems to be improving, I think I finally got my healthcare insurance resolved. (hoping) I may even be able to see what I really did to my foot when I fell over a year ago. It still swells up and doesn't like to bend when I exercise. So it might be nice to see what could be done with that. Other then that, I believe Jerid is on another growth spurt. He has days where he has to eat every hour, and some days he sleeps all day,  he only comes out of bed to get food.   Poor kid also is reacting to growing pains. I've been monitoring his behaviors more closely I am wondering if they can help him. Since he doesn't seem to have these issues while we are out and about, and we can not call it at will.  All in the name of the betterment of him and his life. I've been video taping them.  It's hard when all you want to do is help, but your helpless yourself.  Thank goodness for technology.  Well not much more to report, so I'll leave you with the winter wonder land that is Springtime in Minnesota.  Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.


No comments: