Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Almost February

Flu season is among us, and I've got it. No fever, but feel like ugh! Thank goodness, it's just me. The rest of the house is doing well. It's hard to believe that the end of January is this week, time is flying bye. This past month I had gotten to go to a pajama party of only women. It was nice to get out of the house and spend the evening with the wonderful women in my life.

Jerid's still doing well at the STAR program. They must be working him hard, because after every day, especially Mondays, he crashes for a nap as soon as he comes home.  He wakes up just in time for dinner and some television and goes to bed still at a reasonable hour. Gets up the next day with enthusiasm to do it all over again.  I feels so blessed that he is happy with this program.  He has also been signed up for two weeks of summer camp for this summer season, at Camp Eden Wood in Eden Prairie.  I'm also so grateful for the team of social workers and financial workers he has.  I have no idea what I would do without them.

Justin is starting to work on making the house the way he wants it to look, he also has decided to work on the February  challenge of , February Album Writing Month, (FAWM) hoping this works out for him, it will be exciting.

With the Super Bowl coming to the twin cities, I believe we will be avoiding the cities until after the event.  LOL, not much of a sports ball fan.

As for the state of the union, I didn't watch it before, no matter who is in office, so why would I start now? I feel I pay attention to currant events enough to not have to hear someone pat themselves on the back for stuff they did or didn't do.



No comments: