Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! GOODBYE 2011!

As this year is neatly rapped up, we say good bye to 2011, and say hello to 2012. I hope that this past year was full of good memories and cheer.

I can't but look back and smile at the good times.

Trying not to be sad in remembering the loved one's who couldn't come with us on this journey into the future. Knowing full well they will always live on in our hearts.

Thinking of all the projects that had been done, and trying not to think about the ones I haven't even started yet. Jerid's strides in school. Justin's new found for his artwork. My friends and family. I can't help but feel grateful for all of it.

This year I have not made a resolution. As I get older I find myself less and less willing to do so. I made one a few years ago, and I've tried to live by it. To try to live life as positive as possible and try to find the good in any situation, no matter how grim. Knowing that I'm not perfect in any way, I know I've not been 100% on that. I do the best I can.

Coming up in Jan. we will be going in front of a Judge. The Judge will be telling us what we need to do to keep the Carver House in the family. I am hoping a preying that we will be getting the house, and we can move and that, will be it. It makes me nervous, so I'm staying hopeful.

I'm concluding this blog this year with, Happy New Year, stay safe, positive and hopeful! See you next year!

(picture taken bye, Sara Dibble (me) at the Mocha Monkey, in Waconia Minnesota)

No comments: