Saturday, June 26, 2010

Things are topsy turvey right now...I don't want to get to horrably into detail because I don't want to bore anyone. So I'll talk about all of the good stuff I can. Justin's bands, the Feng Shui Ninjas and Beth Kinderman and the Player Characters are having a CD release party as we speak! For the Feng Shui Ninjas, the CD is named Home Shuritken Kit (in case of an emergancy throw this disc) and for Beth Kinderman and the Player Characters it's More songs about Robots and Death. Both sound awesome! I get more amazed at the talent that they have every year.

I'm still knitting baby hats, my friend Linda, who I've been giving them to, told me that they have been going to North Memorial Hospitals in Mpls, MN. Up entill now I had no idea.

Jerid is going to be starting summer school in early July, Jerid qualified for wavered services for the CDSC grant, which meens I will be able to be payed to be Jerids care giver, which meens I'll be payed, I'll have a real paying job. I'm looking forward to making enough to pay taxes again. That hasn't happened in so long. We have been preparing for Convergance, this year we didn't prepare as well as we usually do, I still don't know if I'll have anything in time for the Art show.


Justin's dad was home from the Nursing home for the weekend last week, but had to go back to the rehab center. sigh, complicated things going on with the house in Carver. four and half generations of history may be left to the state, not to Justin , because of Bill not trying anyone. sigh.

No comments: